Hi,

I installed rdkit using the conda installation and when I try to

from rdkit.Chem.Draw import IPythonConsole

I get this error:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------ImportError
                              Traceback (most recent call
last)C:\Anaconda3\envs\my-rdkit-env\lib\site-packages\rdkit\Chem\Draw\IPythonConsole.py
in <module>()     41 try:---> 42     import Image     43 except
ImportError:
ImportError: No module named 'Image'

ImportError                               Traceback (most recent call
last)<ipython-input-34-6fa421a38dfe> in <module>()----> 1 from
rdkit.Chem.Draw import IPythonConsole
C:\Anaconda3\envs\my-rdkit-env\lib\site-packages\rdkit\Chem\Draw\IPythonConsole.py
in <module>()     42     import Image     43 except ImportError:--->
44     from PIL import Image     45      46 from IPython.display
import SVG
ImportError: No module named 'PIL'

Do you know why is this happening? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Gonzalo