RMSD with auto-morph symmetries with hydrogens are crazy expensive to
calculate. Symmetry should be on by default, but without hydrogens. Would
even love to see the RMSD auto-morph symmetry code ignore trifluro type of
groups too as they dramatically increase the cost of the computation with
little added value.