Hi Tim,

great. For the Boost problem you could try adding

|-DBoost_NO_BOOST_CMAKE=ON|

to your cmake command; it will probably fix the problem.

Cheers,
p.

On 28/05/2020 18:01, Tim Dudgeon wrote:
Thanks Paulo. Deleting CMakeCache.txt seems to have fixed the problem.
I then hit a problem being unable to build against boost 1.71 but when I switched back to 1.67 it was OK.
Seems to be building fine now.
Tim