Do you have the 42-48 or the newer 55-48, l have used both in off grid AC
Coupled systems with no issues, inverters freq shift and self power down. I
did eliminate the battery temp sensor and use a resistor in its place to
stabilize the charge rate.
Can you again call out the issue you are having with the inverters as this
might help answer or at least even resemble issue we might also be seeing.
Fun times