Howie,
    I might be interested in taking the Envy off your hands.  I haven't
made the move from Outback equipment but have joined the LFP world. I also
like to test
new products on my own off grid system and have 3 e-Flex batteries.
Contact me off list if interested.

John Blittersdorf
john.blittersd...@gmail.co