I was under the same impression as David. At one point when I looked into it
all the electrical specifications appeared identical. Lux isn’t made by Deye?
Ripping off designs within China isn’t just exclusive to the US? Good ole
inverter manufacturer family incest? Does the main difference only relate to
AGS controls or something along those lines? Even that is within the Lux
products, Envy and EG4? I’m not into either personally but was dragged into a
Solark system two years ago. Doing my best to keep my back strong with
transformer based inverters until I can support Midnite.

Nick