To: "RE-wrenches" <re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2010 10:11 AM
Subject: Re: [RE-wrenches] Astopower 120 failure

Has anyone been chronicling the curious morphological progressions of PV
module manufacturers over the years?  I'd be curious to know how that has
flowed, and maybe why precisely.  From my current distant remove from all
this action what I see is endless revolving doors or brand new doors looking
for a convenient passing hole.  Is that how all the bucks get recycled for a
spell and then the buckeroos go on to the next best opportunity elsewhere?
I think there's a fitting name for that inclination but I conveniently
forget it.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Brooks" <billbroo...@yahoo.com>