Hi all,

when I was trying to work thru some of the cookbook examples, I came across some
functions e.g. "remove-each" and "suffix?", that are described in the "REBOL Function
Dictionary".

However, when I try to use them I get a message like: "** Script Error: suffix? has no
value". When I use e.g. "help remove-each" I get: "No information on remove-each (word
has no value)". And "source remove-each" says: "remove-each: undefined".

I am currently working with REBOL/View 1.2.1.3.1 on Win98.

Any ideas?

    Arie van Wingerden
http://home.zonnet.nl/rebolution