  From: Gregg Irwin
  To: Arie van Wingerden
  Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2003 7:46 PM
  Subject: [REBOL] Re: newbie: missing functions??

  Hi Arie,

  AvW> when I was trying to work thru some of the cookbook examples,
  AvW> I came across some functions e.g. "remove-each" and "suffix?"

  They are available in newer releases (1.2.8 is a nice one if you don't
  want the more drastic (no install) changes in 1.2.10. Once you have a
  new version, you can use SOURCE to get the code for them and patch
  them into whatever version you use. If you can't get a newer version
  for some reason, we can post the code for them here.

  -- Gregg