On 10/23/07, Ted Zlatanov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Any chance you can post a complete example with sample input that fails?

What was I thinking? My goodness, par for the course when submitting a
bug. Anyway, my reduced test case works just fine, which hopefully
means that it's on my end of things. So I will just do some more
head-scratching on my end for now. Here is my test case that worked
flawlessly:

use strict;
use warnings;

use Data::Dumper;

use Parse::RecDescent;

 # Generate a parser from the specification in $grammar:

my $grammar = << 'EOGRAMMAR';
store: name geoloc

name: "trader joe's" | "whole foods"

geoloc: geoloc1 and(?) geoloc2 | geoloc_
geoloc1: geoloc_
geoloc2: geoloc_
geoloc_: city | state | country | area

and: 'and'

city: 'los angeles' | 'new york'
state: 'california' | 'new york'
country: 'united states'
area: 'north' | 'south' | 'east' | 'west'

EOGRAMMAR

    $::RD_AUTOACTION = q { [\%item] } ;

my $parser = new Parse::RecDescent ($grammar);

my $r = $parser->store("trader joe's los angeles california");

warn Dumper $r;