I have some corn would love to try this one but my family would not  go for
it,,

ALABAMA CORN BOIL

8-12 ears corn unshucked (trim silky  end)
8-10 onions (peeled)
8-12 carrots (peeled)
8-10 bell peppers  (halved and seeded)
8-10 potatoes (whole washed)
3 lbs. Polish sausage cut  into 4" pieces
3 lbs. Italian sausage cut into 4" pieces
1-2 lbs. fresh  green beans (whole, washed)
water as needed
melted butter as  needed

Stand the ears of corn on the stalk end around the perimeter  of a very
large
pot. Place all of the other ingredients in the middle. You  can actually
add
ingredients until the pot is full.

Add about one  inch of water to the pot. Cover, set stove to low setting,
and let
cook/steam very slowly for four to five hours. No need to disturb during
cooking.

Serve with melted butter (add garlic to butter if desired)  for dipping.
This is
an easy, nutritious, delicious meal for a  crowd