Hi All,

Starting around late Sunday and early Monday George was talking less and I had
a hard time understanding what he was asking for and it became very frustrating.
A nice girl named Jantelle came on Monday afternoon and helped me to give him a
sponge bath and change his sheets.  I was so appreciative of that because it
has been a long 15 months and I wished so much to have this kind of help when
Georgie was away for work.
Well, I took a nice shower, took care of my feet, washed clothes and cooked
dinner because she had helped me so much and made it so easy.
But that night he continued to get nausea and some came up on him.  I had to
clean under his right shoulder and then I put a pillow case to protect him and
his bottom sheet.
I called Hospice and they sent Denise and she gave him a strong medication for
nausea in a suppository.  She said to give him that every 12 hours.  I said I
could do that myself.  But Dr. Phillips told me on Tuesday morning that if he
no longer had nausea to hold off on that.
Then on Tuesday morning Washauna came.  The night before, Denise told me that
she did not think he had much time left.
She said she could tel by the way his heart sounded and the way he looked.
Washauna listened to his heart and lungs and even his bowels.
He said his bowels were silent.  She gave him liqued morphine in his mouth.
She said for us to give him half of an eye dropper every four hours.
But even before the morphine he was not responsive to her talking to him,
calling him, and also tapping his chest.  She called it pain but I think she
means it was suppose to stimulate him abruptly.  He showed no notice.
We brought Olga, his mother, to see him in the late afternoon.  I took her into
the kitchen and told her there is not much time left and he is going home to
The Lord.
George Elvis has been giving him the morphine through the night.
I hope Dr. Phillips can come.  A chaplain named Jerry is coming to talk and
pray with me at ten this morning. I also met the social worker, Danette,
yesterday.It is rough but I am so thankful for everyone's prayers and support.