George And Lora's Strawberry Banana Dessert
(Lora Leggett 2012.06.28)

1 serving pack Little Debbie Banana Twins, each cake cut into 3 pieces
8 to 10 strawberries, halved or sliced depending on size or preference
5 or so tablespoons of your favorite ice cream or Cool Whip, I used Haagen
Dasce Dark Chocolate Mint

Cut up the Little Debbie cakes and arrange them in the bottom of a bowl.
Cover with sliced or halved strawberries.
Cover that with ice cream or Cool Whip as desired.
Allow to sit a few minutes for the flavor of the strawberries and ice cream to
absorb into the Little Debbies.
You can mix and match all the ingredients.
I used what was around.  I am sure Swiss Cake Rolls or other kinds of Little
Debbies would work.
George's  vanilla ice cream was out and I just had a small ice cream container
of my son's to use.
It is expensive so I just used a few tablespoons to cover the strawberries.

This is dedicated to the memory of George and is the first meal I have created
since he passed away on June 16, 2012.