  From: steve doyle
  To: RecipesAndMore@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 8:42 AM
  Subject: [RecipesAndMore] Hi Gang

      I just want to share my sad News, My Guide Dog was put to sleep this
Morning, he talk me out at 8 15, he went for a Operation at ten this Morning he
was so full of Cancer they had to put him to sleep.
  He was with me right from 16 Months to 11 years of age.
  Please Prey for me I am totally lost with out my Best Friend Lex.
  I Love you Lex,
  Rest In Peace my best Friend.
  Thanks Lex for all your help over the Years,
  I hope you have lots of fun in Dog Heaven.
  Bye Bye Lex I Love You.
  Steve.

  A single candle can illuminate an entire room. A true friend lights up
  an entire lifetime. Thanks for the bright lights of your friendship.