Hi, Steve, Oh, my heart aches and breaks for you. How sad! No matter if a
guide dog or family pet, they always become such an integral part of our
lives. Just last Friday, the 13th, Mom suddenly lost her little chihuahua,
Luckie. She was 8 and laid down behind mom's lift chair, never to awaken.
Guess her sweet little heart gave out; we all are devastated over it; Mom is
90 now, and the sad thing is how strangers watch homes and case them over,
and know now no more little Luckie. This Saturday morning, a man got into
her house, it could have been a sexual assault, but she begged him not to
hurt her and said she was crippled, and she has a Cross hanging over her
bed, and he must have seen it, and just left! God was with her. I will be
praying for you. Luckie and Lex are together watching over us, and all my
three special sweeties.

Hugs,

Sandy