From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: RecipesAndMore@googlegroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 1, 2008 10:44:44 AM
Subject: [RecipesAndMore] Re: sleeplessness night!

Oh, wow!  Hope you feel better soon.

Becky

From: Marilyn L. DeWeese
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2008 6:55 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: RecipesAndMore@googlegroups.com
Subject: [RecipesAndMore] sleeplessness night!

OI have had a sinus infection and inner ear infection and I am on 3 meds for
it.  Something I'm taking is causing me not to sleep.  I started the meds on
Friday and I have probably only slept 5 hours since then.

I have to go to the doctor so I'm going to see which med it is.  I'm all wired
up.
marilyn