From: "steve doyle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <RecipesAndMore@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2008 3:40 PM
Subject: [RecipesAndMore] Hi Gang

I just want to share some news with you all,
Today I had a visit from Guide Dogs, they took me around the block with just
a Harness just to see how fast I walk and so on, then they put on the
Harness on a Dog called Lake, I went for a walk for about 20 Minutes or so
then she came home with me, hahha then the Trainer told me we worked so well
together that she is mine, smiles,
I go on class in 6 Weeks time, she is a black Lab, smiles wow she sure did
love to lick me, hahahahaha just wanted to share with our little Family.
Take care my Head is still in the clouds, i did not know this would happen.
smiles from Steve.

A single candle can illuminate an entire room. A true friend lights up
an entire lifetime. Thanks for the bright lights of your friendship.