Congratulations.

Becky

From: steve doyle
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2008 3:40 PM
To: RecipesAndMore@googlegroups.com
Subject: [RecipesAndMore] Hi Gang

I just want to share some news with you all,
Today I had a visit from Guide Dogs, they took me around the block with just a
Harness just to see how fast I walk and so on, then they put on the Harness on
a Dog called Lake, I went for a walk for about 20 Minutes or so then she came
home with me, hahha then the Trainer told me we worked so well together that
she is mine, smiles,
I go on class in 6 Weeks time, she is a black Lab, smiles wow she sure did love
to lick me, hahahahaha just wanted to share with our little Family.
Take care my Head is still in the clouds, i did not know this would happen.
smiles from Steve.

A single candle can illuminate an entire room. A true friend lights up
an entire lifetime. Thanks for the bright lights of your friendship.