Thank you Becky,, I'm sticking to it. I still see all the yummys  that
ya'll post. I just haven't been here scouting out good ones myself to  share,
again I'm sorry. I try to keep myself busy, and so far its  helping.
Hugs,~Janet~

In a message dated 3/15/2011 10:58:07 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
rebeccamann...@hotmail.com writes:

Wow!  Congratulations!.

Keep up the good work.

Becky

From: _Starfire1939@aol.com_ (mailto:starfire1...@aol.com)
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2011 6:23 PM
To: _recipesandmore@googlegroups.com_
(mailto:recipesandmore@googlegroups.com)
Subject: Re: [RecipesAndMore] Bow~tie Lasagna

Sorry ya'll,, I been on a serious diet and I been trying to stay  away from
all the temptations, haha I have lost 50 lbs so far, and today I  signed on
at Anytime Fitness for 14 days free, then I will join up after the  free
time. I been walking ,walking and more walking! haha. I feel so much  better
and being able to wear smaller clothes makes life even better too.

In a message dated 3/14/2011 4:10:16 P.M. Central Daylight Time,