Phillip,

I was not talking about brain size.

I think it is pointless to continue this discussion since you indicated that men
and women have different brain structures "> The brain, the
> chief administrative and emotional organ of life, is differently constructed
> in men and in women;" and when I protest that all human brains have the same
>structures you change to behavioural differences with which I have no argument
>although there may be as many behavioural differences within each gender as between
>them. It isn't that cut and dried.

You have found some studies that support your view of life. There are other
studies that do not.

The results of many studies about brain structures and how they work to affect
behaviour and memory have had to be changed or thrown out because more has
become known about our most complicated organ. Science is only just beginning to
have some rudimentary (as a ratio to the potential - no pun intended)
understanding of how the brain works and much of what they thought was the truth
before has had to be dumped. I'm sure that there will be more theories that will
have to be modified or discarded as knowledge increases in the future. It pays
to keep an open mind (no pun intended) and be receptive to new discoveries being
made.

One thing that hasn't changed throughout the long search of how the brain works
is the structures that make up the brain. The physiology hasn't changed in line
with science's increasing knowledge of its functions.

The best that can be said as things stand today is that scientists have
different theories about how the brain works. Which theories are correct (if
any) only time and more knowledge will tell.

I will drop the subject now before I bore everyone to tears.

Trudy