Phillip,

Men and women do not have different brain structures. Size difference in whole
or in part does not constitute a difference in structure.
Men's brains are bigger in general but not necessarily individually. As a ratio
to body weight, women's brains are bigger than men in general but not
necessarily individually. The Corpus Calosum (sp?) is bigger in women than in
men but it is still the same structure.

Trudy