Very glad to have you aboard.

As an ASF member, I believe you have at least pony-mail access to our security mailing list. Could you meet me over there?

On 8/31/2017 12:49 PM, David Meikle wrote:
Hello,

My name is Dave and I'm a long term user of OpenOffice, as well as Software
Engineer, so keen to support this initiative and get involved with the
project.

I am an Apache Member and Committer over at Apache Tika, so know my way
around the Foundation, but new to OpenOffice development.

Already have a working build so should I just dive into Bugzilla?

Cheers,
Dave