Ok. Fine. We are doing this in our freetime. No one here receives money for
their work here atm. So please chill a bit and give us time, too.
For votes we use a response time of 72h. Maybe that is a good time to start
with too. :)

For starters you need a wiki account.
That you request on the dev mailing (d...@openoffice.apache.org) list. You do
not need to subscribe to the list.
Just write that you want to work on the wiki and write a user name you want to
have.

The next step would be to do something. But I have sadly no overview where you
can start.

For information we have a document mailing list, but I do not know how active
people become when you write there. Still write an introduction there and to
the dev mailing list. The dev list is our main communication site. With 300
mails per month quite frequent.
The document list has much lower frequency.
So I would recommend to subscribe to both list.

If you have anything write here, I will try to take care.

All the best
Peter