On 8/25/2018 7:48 AM, Jack Riley wrote:
Unsubscribe me from this email list!

On Fri, Aug 24, 2018, 9:02 AM Stacie Porterfield <
sporterfi...@mormontrailcsd.org> wrote:

unsubscribe
No matter how hard I try, I am unable to get out of these emails.

On Thu, Aug 23, 2018 at 9:59 AM, sandro <sandro_suz...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Thank you Andrea,

Your proposal is an enchant like a divine lyric, I welcome what you have
proposed with happiness.

Two birds were flying and then one of them asked: How astonishing is the
sky? Well the sky is a blue expansive embrace, thought the bird and that
embrace was ardent  like the yellow sun. The jubilant feeling aroused the
bird like a whispering wind streaming his body and it flew under the sky
toward freedom.

It is certainly amazing to contribute to this amazing team, as I said in
another email my programming skills are mostly in PHP, but I was already
introduced to Python.

I would like to know how is it proceeded the communication with the
group:
a) Is the communication mostly in this mailing list?
b) How may us exchange information about the project?

Glad,
Sandro Suzart