On 8/19/2018 9:59 PM, sandro wrote:
Hi,

My name is Sandro Suzart, I am student of arts and it is amazing to speak to you. I have read in the Open Office website that this team needs support and want volunteers, so I am mailing as I have been introduced.

How nice it is to find an exciting experience? It is certainly like a beautiful lake where the water is smooth, there you shall see the great sky mirrored and smile with passion, because then you have met the infinity.

I would like to know how may I contribute and also if Open Office may offer a certificate of the collaboration work, if there is such a thing I would appreciate (or if there is at least any form to present that joyful experience to my university or future jobs). It certainly is a great experience like a great river to sit by and delight.

Thank you,
Sandro Suzart

Greetings Sandro and welcome to Apache OpenOffice. The first place to start is with the Orientation pages. If you are new to Open Source projects I strongly advice going through the Level 1 and Level 2 pages as they will give you a basic understanding of how Apache projects, and AOO in particular operate. After that read the level 3 Introduction to Documentation. Any questions you have can be asked at this mailing list.

Regards
Keith N. McKenna