Hey,
thank you :)
So now I subscribe to the dev mailing list and figured out how to build
OpenOffice on my computer.
If I want to work on a bug or a new feature, I suppose to go to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/OPENOFFICE/issues/OPENOFFICE-76?filter=allopenissues
see what's open and just work on it? or do I need to comment there/send an
email to d...@openoffice.apache.org?

Thank you,
Idan Kashtan.