HI list,

I am running RH7.3 with ucd-snmp4.2.4-3. If I look at the MIB files in /usr/share/snmp/mibs there are two files that I am going through HOST-RESOURCES-MIB.txt and UCD-SNMP-MIB.txt. However if I do a snmpwalk on the entire agent on my RH server I can't locate any of the oid's from the UCD-SNMP-MIB.txt on the agent. Is there something that I need to do to get access to this mib on the agent ?

Also, with ucd-snmp4.2.4-3 loaded is it possible to view via snmp the following information:

Cpu utilization

Memory utilization

Disk utilization

Network card utilization

Thanks in advance for any assistance provided

Pritesh Jewan
Aptronics (Pty) Ltd
Tel   : +27 11 791 0180
Fax  : +27 11 791 0183