From: Pritesh Jewan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 12 June 2003 13:59
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: SNMP question

HI list,

I am running RH7.3 with ucd-snmp4.2.4-3. If I look at the MIB files in
/usr/share/snmp/mibs there are two files that I am going through
HOST-RESOURCES-MIB.txt and UCD-SNMP-MIB.txt. However if I do a snmpwalk on
the entire agent on my RH server I can't locate any of the oid's from the
UCD-SNMP-MIB.txt on the agent. Is there something that I need to do to get
access to this mib on the agent ?

Also, with ucd-snmp4.2.4-3 loaded is it possible to view via snmp the
following information:

Cpu utilization
Memory utilization
Disk utilization
Network card utilization

Thanks in advance for any assistance provided

Pritesh Jewan
Aptronics (Pty) Ltd
Tel   : +27 11 791 0180
Fax  : +27 11 791 0183