The easiest method is to use VNC.  This would require installing VNC
server on the Linux box (included with installation, may already be
running.  This will tell if it is installed "rpm -qa | grep -i vnc") and
downloading the windows client. This is one of the easist methods.

Your other choice is find an xwindows client for the windows computer.
This is more difficult to set-up but will "work better".  The better
packages are all retail products. (should be careful here, have not looked
at the open source in a while)

VNC website.
http://www.realvnc.com/download.html

david

Don't know where the open source Xwindows client is.  Do a search for
Xwindows client.