Hi Sebastian,

It looks like I have some problems with mail delivery (I've sent answer yesterday
but still it's not arrived to the list :(  So, I send second one from another
address.

> RE.REPLACE_WITH_ESCAPES could not be resolved. Please send me your new
> RE.java. Easiest for me would be, if you send all your source files

This is part of the fix which is not integrated yet, so you can just  remove/comment
out
tests which use this flag.

> Using JUnit the way you described is easy. I had MUCH more time to spend
> to get the source files. If the test works, I will refactor a little and
>would like to discuss it with you.

I'm sorry for that.

With best regards, Oleg.