I tried the same change with the 2.6.15-1 patch on my beige g3 and got a
hard lock attempting to mount a reiser4 filesystem and no messages
logged. The previous behavior has been for reiser4 filesystems, even
created on a working architecture, to gracefully fail to mount.

I don't think Namesys is prioritizing PPC support yet, which is
understandable.

--
Jake Maciejewski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>