Dnia Sun, 05 Feb 2006 03:53:25 +0100, Hans Reiser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> napisał:

Vitaly, lots of people are having trouble with the grub patch, please
investigate.  See later email about gcc version also.

I'm running gentoo with reiser4 on /, I tried once grub with r4 patch (it was for a while in portage but was removed), everything was fine, but once I tried building openoffice2 from source, it's a whole lot of files and it takes forever, when I rebootet my machine with all the source code unpacked grub stoped working, I had to boot with livecd and remove openoffice source files to make it work again. I went back to /boot on ext2.

Łukasz Mierzwa