From: Rick Duncan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 09, 2004 11:23 AM
To: Law & Religion issues for Law Academics
Subject: RE: FYI An Interesting Case

--- Newsom Michael <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> No, I didn't miss the point.  The employee's
> religious beliefs prevent
> him from affirming the value of gay people.  I call
> that homophobia.

It sounds like your ideological beliefs prevent you
from affirming the value of Christians who believe
that homsexuality is a serious moral disorder. I call
that Christophobia and religious bigotry.

Rick Duncan

=====
Rick Duncan
Welpton Professor of Law
University of Nebraska College of Law
Lincoln, NE 68583-0902

"When the Round Table is broken every man must follow either Galahad or
Mordred: middle things are gone." C.S.Lewis, Grand Miracle

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or
numbered."  --The Prisoner