From: "Newsom Michael" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Law & Religion issues for Law Academics" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: On topic discussion regarding homosexuality
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 18:46:15 -0400

How would you explain the following cases: Engel v. Vitale, Abington Tp. V. Schempp, Epperson v. Arkansa, Stone v. Graham, Wallace v. Jaffree, Edwaards v. Aguillard, Santa Fe Independent School District v. Doe, Bd. of Ed. V. Mergens, and Good News Club v. Milford Central School? Isn't there a common thread I those cases which makes my point precisely?

Out of common decency, I won't respond to the effort to analogize same-sex marriage to polygamy and incest.