Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2005 10:42 AM
To: religionlaw@lists.ucla.edu
Subject: Re: Elective Bible Classes

Well, I'm looking but not seeing it. How nice of him to let me know he
had responded to my article. This is the first time I ever knew there
was a letter--should I care to make any rebuttal.  And tell me, is it
you or Professor Bradley or both of you who is so careless about
accuracy that you have misspelled my name?  Tsk, tsk. That is exactly
what the Bible in the Schools curriculum has been taken to task for. . .
.