From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2005 1:11 PM
To: religionlaw@lists.ucla.edu
Subject: Re: Floodwaters and Undermined Walls

Jim Henderson, you are beyond disgusting.  People are dying. They were gasping out their last breaths or cradling a loved one--a child, a mother or father--in distress as you wrote your post. Save your idelogical arguments for another time. I'm sorry, Eugene, but this is too much so don't bother to scold/reprove. Perhaps I no longer want to be part of this listserv when one of its members demonstrates such cruel indifference to human grief and suffering.

Frances R. A. Paterson, J.D., Ed.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Educational Leadership
Valdosta State University