Well, all I saw was what the post said.  The post listed bad
things that Christianity is responsible for; it seemed pretty clearly
like a slam at Christianity.  It strikes me as very likely that many
people would have interpreted it this way.  I would have thought that
the author would have understood that it would be interpreted this way.
I don't see the upside to turning this list into a forum for "here's
what's wrong with your religion -- no, here's what's wrong with your
religion," and I see lots of downside.