Applying such isolated events (specific) to an entire class (general) is
just the sort of logical fallacy that has led to all sorts of
distortions in law and public policy during recent decades of "political
correctness."  The same sort of manipulation of the masses has been
wildly successful in regard to the Holocaust Industry.  The Religion of
the Holocaust is made law under the guise of hate crimes.  Here's a good
summary:

Holocaust Fundamentalism promotes loss of individual liberties

CounterThink, Taiwan

Jan. 24, 2006

Articles central to The Faith include unwavering commitment to Jewish
casualty numbers with a full and complete understanding of the manner in
which innocent Jews were gassed, murdered and executed in Nazi Germany.

The typical rhetoric goes: "these bigots deny the facts and lessons
garnered from humankind's experience during WWII.

In Europe and North America, Holocaust skeptics are being apprehended,
arrested and are now facing lengthy prison terms.

These Holocaust-denying apostates include British author and historian
David Irving, Holocaust revisionist Ernst Zundel, German chemist Gemar
Rudolf, and others.

In an era where nearly anything goes, why does the truth need special
laws to protect it?

Laws regulating 'historical interpretation' are themselves a crime.
It's known that after the second world war, the Red Cross put the number
of Jewish deaths at considerably less than one million.

It is, after all, indisputable that some earlier "facts" regarding the
Holocaust have been streamlined and smoothed out for popular
consumption.

As for the "un-revisable" six million figure, Jews have superstitious
reasons pertaining to the number "six" for claiming that six million
died.

In fact, similar charges about six million Jews were made, incredibly,
in 1919, concerning the fantastic number of Jews facing death during
WWI.

Another reason Jews want to hype the number of victims is that they
wanted to have the greatest causality count so they could claim supreme
victimhood and reap the political rewards.

Holocaust lore is essential to the precarious legitimacy of the Jewish
State.

Rightly or wrongly, the Nazis blamed the Jews for America's entry into
WWI as well as the unjust and punitive Treaty of Versailles which
followed.

This deliberate mischaracterization of Holocaust revisionism has been
spread widely and purposefully by keepers of the Holocaust faith.

One reader suggested that we call the search for truth in this matter
"Holocaust factualism".

http://www.counterthink.org/016944.html

http://www.rense.com/general69/hol.htm

Larry Darby, Democratic candidate for