Sorry, but now you have shifted to a completely different argument. The alleged
imposition on employees has nothing to do with corporate law; that argument
would be exactly the same if Hobby Lobby were a sole proprietorship.

If Hobby Lobby wins, the employees will not receive a particular benefit from
Hobby Lobby, and that benefit has some economic value to those employees who
would use it. The relevance of that fact is a genuine issue.

But it is not an imposition of the Greens' religion on the employees. No
employee is forced to live by Hobby Lobby's religious values; they are entirely
free to buy emergency contraception with their own money. The only people at
risk of being forced to live by other people's religious values in this case
are the Greens.