Thank you, Mark.  I think that your subsequently posted argument that "The govt
then functionally is arguing that there is a compelling interest in use of the
form." bears on the category confusion I thought your post contained.  (I'm not
sure I'm persuaded, but that is a different question.)

David B. Cruz
Professor of Law
University of Southern California Gould School of Law
Los Angeles, CA 90089-0071
U.S.A.

On Jul 4, 2014, at 6:28 PM, "Scarberry, Mark"