Let me tendentiously suggest that "accommodationist" is synonymous with
"irrationalist" if in fact one can't subject the proffered arguments to some
kind of "independent" scrutiny. Of course, this may represent the ironic
triumph of post-modernism, inasmuch as it taught many of us that there is in
fact no truly independent vantage point from which to police claims. But, also
of course, one can be certain that Wheaton and other religious claimants have
no sympathy for post-modernist anti-foundationalism.

Sandy

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 5, 2014, at 10:16 AM, "Steven Jamar"