Unless I'm missing something, that page doesn't even have cites or links to
the provisions analogous to the Blaine amendment (dealing with schools),
let alone to the provisions akin to those at issue in Missouri,
which--unlike the Blaine Amendment--expressly prohibit funding of churches
and religious institutions.