I take it that posts on the Republican Convention meets academic standards if
at least 90% of the text is original. (snarky comment of the day)
________________________________
From: religionlaw-boun...@lists.ucla.edu [religionlaw-boun...@lists.ucla.edu]
on behalf of Friedman, Howard M. [howard.fried...@utoledo.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2016 3:14 PM
To: Law & Religion issues for Law Academics
Subject: Posts On Republican Convention

For those following the Republican Convention closely, I have a series of posts
today on Religion Clause http://religionclause.blogspot.com/ setting out the
text of Platform planks on issues of religious liberty and moral values, as
well as a post listing all those offering invocations and benedictions at
Convention sessions.

Howard Friedman