Snarky aside, students will be happy to know that if you use the same words as
someone else, it is ok, cause no one "owns" those words.  It is now clear to me
that Tom Lehrer is leading the Trump campaign
 Lobachevsky - Tom Lehrer

|    |
Lobachevsky - Tom Lehrer
 This is Lobachevsky (Also known as Plagiarize)By Tom Lehrer Song: Lobachevsky
Singer: Tom Lehrer Album: Songs by...  |   |

Paul FinkelmanArielF. Sallows Visiting Professor of Human Rights LawCollegeof
LawUniversityof Saskatchewan15Campus DriveSaskatoon,SK  S7N 5A6
canadapaul.finkel...@yahoo.com
c) 518.605.0296 (US number)