My apologies for posting in English.

I have been trying to learn Coptic from two English-language textbooks
simultaneously: Thomas O. Lambdin's *Introduction to Sahidic Coptic* and
Bentley Layton's *Coptic in 20 Lessons*. In the latter, I initially skimmed
through the section on numbers, but have now gone back to try to learn them
better.

I am confused because it appears that the letter fai is used to mean two
different numbers: 90 and 500. Is this correct?

---
Bob Offer-Westort
San Francisco, California, USA

<*> Your email settings: