After updating to the last version of remind, I found two of my settings
broken:
Living in Germany, Monday is the first day of the week, and the clock
has 24 hours rather than 12.

The README tells to customize remind by editing custom.h and lang.h.

But MondayFirst and SC_Format are defined in global.h, and very hard to
find.

I propose to move these settings to custom.h to make changing them easier for
the users.

The best place to put them would be the langs/xxx.h files, as the use of Monday
or
Sunday as first day of the week and 12 hour vs 24 hour clock are
nation specific. Perhaps you could put the basic definition there, and
wait for the non-english communtiy to adapt them?

Greetings from Germany, at 22:44 rather than 10:44 pm ;-)

Ruthard Baudach