I have an Astron RS-35A power supply that has decided to stop working.
All is well, except for the fact that there is no output from the output
terminals.  I have checked the UA723 Regulator and it does appear to be
at fault.  My question is, is there anything else that I should
checkout?  I would hate to replace the regulator and hook things back up
and destroy something else, such as a radio.

Thanks

Steaven, W4YI
IRLP Node 7520
Echolink Node 3981