Try setting one side as the control (CTRL)band and leave the other
side as selected with (PTT) try that. I'm not sure if that will work
but it's worth a try. something else, you might be able to get a
schematic and catch the audio switch for the squelch circuit. That
should work, you may have to buffer it with a transistor.
Sorry I didn't understand that you wanted BOTH bands to give you COS.
Good Luck!
73
AC0Y
--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, Mathew Quaife <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Thanks for not YELLING Coy, but you missed the part about only one
side working the 5 volts, I need both bands to have a positive
voltage.  I got that from my volt meter, THE MANUAL DID NOT SAY
ANYTHING ABOU THAT.  And nope, a clean clear site, it's all mine, no
other transmitters to worry about.