Ok, now I get where they came up with that.  Was just trying to make the association.  I've realigned the transmitter, checked everything that I can think of and still can be heard clipping on 132.950, bu then if I goto 133.075 I can hear the repeater real plain, as also another user that is about 3 miles from the repeater.

Mathew

Bob Dengler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
At 7/6/2005 01:26 PM, you wrote:
>Is the 12.46 that you are coming up with, the xtal inside of the
>transmitter itself. I'm looking, there is a repeater near here that is
>right around 158 megs, I'm looking it up now.
>
>Mathew

No, 12.46 MHz is the difference between your repeater output & the freq.
you reported your spur to be on.

Bob NO6B