I have built one of these and can attest to the quality of the kit:
<http://www.windstuffnow.com/main/builders_corner.htm>

Kevin Custer

>Subject : RE: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Wind Generators
>
>New subject
anyone out there Running a wind generator to Charge batteries Or
running their Repeaters or ham shacks.. Im mostly interested in info
On HOME BUILT wind generators...
I see so may Types 12V 24V 48 volt 400,800,1000 watt units
But not sure if I would Need to build a higher voltage Alternator.
figuring If it puts out a higher voltage in strong winds would It
generate the lower voltages needed at lower wind speeds. to charge the
batteries..
Also circuits for regulating the varying Voltages from 12-48 volts
from a 48v alternator
and a 4000+ watt DC to AC inverter..
any Other Experimenters in this group.. Personally I think its a great
way to Charge backup batteries for a repeater systemut in remote
locations..
Neal-ka2caf
Presently home-building a 24 volt 3 Phase alternator

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS